“John and Janet Latham absolutely love the community, and they put each and every customer first. The main difference between working with Port Orchard Auto Body compared to some corporate store is the level of individual attention you receive. You’re not just a customer; you’re family.” – Adam Smith
John and Janet Latham have been in this location for over 20 years. They are actively involved in the Port Orchard Chamber of Commerce and South Kitsap Rotary Club, and they are very committed to supporting small businesses in the community. Their shop is located in Port Orchard on your way towards Manchester. We’re much closer than people think.
SAFETY. QUALITY. HONESTY.
As our customer, we welcome you. You will receive the finest quality repairs available. These repairs are made possible only by our continued dedication to the collision industry. We are:
- working to keep our shop equipped with the technology needed to fix today’s complex vehicles
- keeping our technicians up-to-date through ongoing training
- striving to meet standards of top quality paint and repair work
- dedicated to improving the collision repair industry
We are an EnviroStars Certified auto body shop.
The mission of EnviroStars is to provide assistance and incentives for smaller businesses to reduce hazardous materials and waste, in order to protect public health, municipal systems, and the environment.
CAR REPAIR ADVICE
We know how important your car is to you. Getting into an accident is heart-breaking. Here are a few things that are helpful to know if this is the first time it has happened to you.
- Your car is the second largest investment you’re likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
- Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
- Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at our shop and ask that the insurance company inspect the car here.
- There is no law requiring you to obtain more than one estimate of appraisal.
- You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop.
- Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you’re not sure why one estimate is different from another you’ve received, please ask us.
- Choose a shop that has uni-body repair equipment and certified (by I-CAR or ASE, for example) technicians.
- Ask if the shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
- Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty.
- Let us help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company.